Are you a Business Development Manager (BDM) or Sales Manager?
Maybe you’re a Business Owner/MD with a BDM who could benefit from meeting with other BDMs to support, advise, motivate and learn from.
Starts February 2015
This NEW Power of Seven group starts in Feb 2015 based on requests by a number of dynamic BDMs.
It’s impossible for any BDM to know it all. Many try to reinvent the wheel. So why loose valuable time and opportunity when you can learn from others successes and failures.
This will be a group who want to learn more in the following areas:
• Relationship development
• Pipeline management
• Achieving financial & commercial targets
• Seeking to understand the customers business strategy and issues
• Understanding the dynamics, key issues and stakeholders in each client
• Winning pricing structures & smart proposals
• Winning presentations/pitches
• Uncovering new business opportunities in a pro-active and innovative manner
• Strategic sales
• Goal setting
• Product positioning and market strategy
• Managing people
• Managing self & time
• Managing the sales/operations interface
• Win Win techniques
• Self motivation
• Using technology
• And more
We will be using the experience and expertise within the group and from occasional visiting speakers to address the practical challenges BDM’s have within these and other areas.
This group will become your personal advisory board that meets every second month to support your professional and personal success.
Apply NOW for an invitation to a synergy meeting to see if this is the right fit for you and vice versa.