It’s September! holidays over, kids back to school, I always see it as the ‘business new year’. We’ve hopefully had some time to forget about the business but now it’s time to lay down plans for improving your business. We should also be thinking about how we can improve and support ourselves, after all as business owners we’re driving the bus.
I think a major act of leadership right now, call it a radical act, is to create the places and processes so people can actually learn together, using our experiences. Margaret J. Wheatley
This is what I’ve done with the Power of Seven. Created a special space for a group of like minded business owners to meet in absolute confidence to share challenges and support one another to be more successful in business and life. A community of business owners helping each other.
I’m sure you’ve thought at one time or another of getting a coach. The challenge often is finding the right coach, and this can be difficult and maybe a bit of a gamble, so it might be the reason you haven’t got one.
The Power of Seven is almost like having seven coaches at the same time, the difference is they all own a business just like you, and so can listen and talk from that place of trials and tribulations.
New Online group staring end of September for seasoned business owners who want to be more strategic about the long term of their business and life. People suitable for this group will:
- have a track record in developing a successful business
- have a track record in developing themselves personally
- have built a management team but now need to take them to the next level
- enjoy the company of like minded peers and happy to be challenged and held accountable
This peer group will focus on:
- How to think and act strategically
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for exit
- Develop and implement a succession plan
- Create a CLARITY roadmap for life
- Understand & develop your role as a leader and coach
Why not drop me a line now to find out more details about this group and apply to join if appropriate?